Secure yourself, care for others. Rescue techniques.
Rescue Diver Course is very challenging but also rewarding. You build upon your knowledge so far and you expand it by preventing problems or managing them is they appear.
How long does the course take?
The PADI Rescue Diver Course is performance based. You can choose to take the Knowledge development by studying in home and finish the knowledge reviews and exam in classroom or take the theory online with PADI eLearning from your home and then practice all the rescue skills and scenarios in the water.
What You Will Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress
- Emergency equipment
- Rescuing techniques
- Dealing with panicked and unresponsive divers
- Min age 12 years.Student who wish to take the Theory online with PADI eLearning must be at least 13 years due to international internet laws. For more information please contact us
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Current first aid and CPR certification within the last two years. Emergency First Response course is highly recommended.
Unless you choose eLearning you will be given the PADI Rescue Diver manual to read all the theory and take the knowledge reviews. Additional materials will be provided any your instructor (pocket masks, floating devices, etc.)
After the PADI Rescue Diver Certification you can choose the get the highest level of certification for amateur diving: Master Scuba Diver or Go Pro by taking the Divemaster course.