Visit the history!
Wrecks are ships, cars, airplanes remaining form the past reminding us our history.
Can also be sunk on purpose to create an artificial reef to gather the underwater life. Either way Wreck diving is very fascinating.
What You Will Learn
- Techniques for diving exploring wrecks and avoid hazards.
- Research for the background of the wrecks.
- Equipment for Wreck Diving.
- Planning and diving techniques in wrecks.
How long does the course take?
The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty is a four dives course. After reviewing with your instructor the basic techniques in planning and organizing wreck dives, you will make 4 dives in a wreck under the guidance of a PADI Instructor.
- Min age 10 years.
- PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization).
Suggested materials: PADI Wreck Dive Crew-Pak
A natural continuing course after the PADI Wreck Diver Specialty is the PADI Deep Diver Specialty. Another Specialty you may consider is the Enriched Air Diver so you can learn to use and dive with air with higher percentage of Oxygen.